Today was one of those days I used to dream about. In the morning we played and tickled and all that fun stuff. Then, I was out and about with my beautiful family. My amazing son and my loving husband. We walked all over town, played at the sound garden. We had lunch downtown. Little man actually ate what we bought him at a restaurant. We came home and relaxed for a little bit and then went to the store and got dinner. Which, by the way, little man ate almost all of his dinner too. Then we played as a family before getting ready to brush his teeth and send him to bed. He even let me brush his teeth without a fight.
I know my last two posts were about fitness, and if you really need me to work that in, I got over 11,000 steps in today. This was just one of those days that I really just need to remember. This was one of those days that every parent dreams of. This is one of those days that I wish could last forever.



No comments:
Post a Comment